Waste collection is carried out by means of ADR authorized and equipped vehicles with airtight and watertight bodies or mobile bodies equipped with lifting devices, specifically designed for micro-waste and macro-waste collection.
We also use suction tanker trucks to collect exhausted oils, oily emulsions, liquid waste in general, and to clean up septic tanks and carwashes. We provide waste storage containers complying with the applicable laws in force (drums, dumpsters, tanks, reservoirs).
Mecomer provides global waste management services by relying on its staff. It takes care of issuing forms, recording loading and unloading operations, issuing disposal certificates, managing MUD (Modulo Unico di Dichiarazione Ambientale / Environmental Declaration Form) requirements.
- Full assistance for waste management;
- Collection, transport, and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste;
- Chemical tests;
- Rental of containers, systems to safely collect waste on a temporary basis, packages complying with applicable regulations for hazardous and non-hazardous waste;
- Yearly MUD declaration;
- Provision and endorsement of loading and unloading records and waste identification forms;
- Noise assessments;
- Analyses of emissions into the atmosphere;
- Environmental technical and administrative advisory services.
Mecomer has built its own testing lab equipped with technologically advanced tools and machines. The lab is managed by certified chemists with extensive experience in the field.
The lab carries out accurate, in-depth tests aimed at effectively managing incoming and outgoing waste to and from our plants.